Friday, March 20, 2009

~Hint and Answer~ More Interviews

I'm going to go ahead with the Hint and the answer to the below Friday Funnies:

HINT
The title is a clue, and the last three letters in the quote are different.

ANSWER
To decipher: put a space after every 2 letters. Except for the last three letters. Leave them be: olts - ol ts. nia - nia. Then, switch the two (or three) letters around: ol ts - lo st. Nia - ain. Repeat for the next letters: lo st ti me is ne ve rf ou nd ag ain. Put them together, minus spaces: losttimeisneverfoundagain. Then, look at the title: 4, 4, 2, 5, 5, 5, 8, 8... they represent letters before a space: lost time is never found again. Use this rule (this time, all letters are the same) for the last part.

It now should read:
Lost time is never found again.

-Benjamin Franklin.

The attorney from my interview on Thursday would like to offer me a job. I potentially have another interview with him today because I have some more questions. They do have some good perks such as getting off at 2:30 each Friday, but it is a little longer commute.

But, I have another job interview at 1:15 CST with another firm that I am more familiar with, closer to home. This is the type of area I have worked in before.

Thanks for your prayers!

Cheryl

1 comment:

Denise said...

Prayers continue for you, love you.