Friday, March 20, 2009

Jobs

As mentioned earlier, I had an interview Thursday as a legal assistant. Went well. It was a different type of law than what I have done in the past. As I pondered this last night, there were some questions I still had. This morning they called the placement service wanting to make an offer.

Shortly afterwards another firm that my resume had been sent to, asked for an interview. This interview was with a firm that practices the same type of law, which I am accustomed to. The interview went very well and in fact the office manager also knows my sister, Donna, so this was beneficial for me. I wasn't able to meet with the attorney, as he was out today, but the office manager is recommending me for this job.

When in the legal field before, I had worked downtown. I haven't been downtown much in the last 8 years. It felt so good to be back downtown today. I went by and saw some old friends from where I worked before.

I have a lot to pray and think about this weekend. There are 3 potential jobs. I've been offered 2 and recommended, but nothing firm about 1. The job I am being recommended for, is the job I am most interested in.

Please join me as I pray about this.

Cheryl

8 comments:

Tracy said...

It's nice that you have more than one option. Praying you get the desire of your heart. = )

Denise said...

Praying God will lead you, where He wants you dear, love you.

Christina said...

I am praying for you and I know you will pick the right one. That is good news that you had this much to think of.

Melanie said...

Hi, Cheryl. Yes, I will be praying for you as you seek God's will for the right job.

Have a great week!

Laurie Ann said...

Praying for you wisdom in choosing, Cheryl. Looks like God has lined up some awesome prospects for you!

Jenn_N_Luc said...

Good luck Cheryl! Can't wait to hear what God has in store for you! Praying for your decision...

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

Hey friend~
I'll be PRAYING for you...that God leads you to the PERFECT job...that will fit you like a glove.

I've been...MIA...so it's nice to be getting caught up!

Darlene said...

Wow...this is great for you. I will be praying for God to give you guidance. Remember HE already knows the outcome. Can't wait to hear which one you decided on.
Blessings!