Monday, March 17, 2008

~Research~

The internet is a wonderful thing. It provides so many useful things. But I wonder in some circumstances if a normally sane person could go off on a wild goose chase. I spent the majority of today searching and scouring the internet for supplements, foods and others who had knowledge or had been on the medications Jan is taking on this clinical trial. There are tons of supplements, diets and remedies for cancer. They vary from site-to-site. Ugh! I say it again. Ugh!

I don't know if I'm any closer than I was before researching. I don't think I'm too skeptical. I think I'm level headed. I would however hate it if we didn't have the internet!

With cancer you don't have the leisure to just try anything. Though I believe some do. I would hate to try something that was damaging.

Pray that God directs us as we make this journey. Pray for wisdom in making decisions on foods and supplements. Pray for peace of mind. Pray for a positive attitude for Jan and a desire to fight. Please pray for quality life.

For more about all this, see the entry on her blog: http://grammysjourney.blogspot.com/

No comments: