Sunday, July 12, 2009

~Prayer & Praise~

Jan returns to MD Anderson this week to follow up with the surgeon and hopefully the pathology results will have returned and she can get started on the next phase. She is feeling really good, especially since she is not on treatment. She has done fantastic since her surgery. Thanks for all your prayers!

All I've done lately is making jewelry. I've started a new blog for the jewelry. I've been talking with a little boutique near my house. They are going to a weekend trade show (like in Canton, Texas), but this one is in McKinney, Texas this next weekend and they are taking my jewelry with other items in their boutique. They are working to get into Canton weekend trade show as well. I'm pretty excited, but cautious as well.

Have a great Monday!!

Cheryl

2 comments:

Denise said...

Praise God for His continued care of Jan, prayers continue. I know your jewelry will sale really well, you are so talented. I love you my friend.

Aunt Angie said...

Praise the LORD! I am glad she is doing better!

Had you on my mind tonight...thought I'd better check on y'all!

Take care and give Jan a hug!