Saturday, June 27, 2009

~Grace~

I Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Tomorrow, Sunday, at Noon, Gerald, Jan & Mom leave to return to MD Anderson. Jan will have a scan Monday. The surgery is scheduled for some time Tuesday. I'll let you know the time when I find out.

Please pray especially for peace for Jan. This has been an extremely difficult decision, as we can only imagine. Secondly, please pray for dead tissue and great results all around.

The plan is for the surgery to be Tuesday and with no complications she will get out of the hospital on Friday and will be able to either fly or drive home.

I think the rest of our family will be here at home. For me, this is extremely difficult. I would rather be there.

I will update as I have news.

Thanks so much for all your prayers.

Cheryl

1 comment:

Denise said...

Sending much love and many prayers your way dear friend.