The answer to the brain teaser I posted on Saturday is.........A Cow. I couldn't tell at first, but now every time I look at it, I can see it plain as day. Laurie Ann guessed it. How in the world. I'll have to see if she has come across this before.
Well, here are some more. Isn't it great to use your brain....
More Fun Brain Teasers Below, Good Luck!
1. I have in my hand two U.S. coins which total 55 cents in value. One coin is not a nickel. Please bear this in mind. What are the coins?
2. A farmer had 17 sheep. All but 9 died. How many did he have left?
3. Two men play checkers. They play five games and each man wins five games. There are no ties. How can this be?
4. Take two apples from three apples and what do you have?
5. An archeologist claimed he found some gold coins dated 46 BC. Do you think he really found the coins?
6. A woman gives a beggar 50 cents. The woman is the beggar's sister, but the beggar is not the woman's brother. How come?
7. How many animals of each species did Moses take aboard the ark?
8. Is it legal in Tennessee for a man to marry his widow's sister?
9. What word is mispelled in this test?
I will post the answers Tuesday evening. Have fun!
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS BRAIN TEASER.