Jan, Gerald and my Mom will be meeting with Jan's oncologist at 8:30 a.m. Wednesday to discuss a new treatment plan. If you haven't seen the final results ~ it is necrosis mixed with new tumor. See below for full update.
Please pray for the following:
1) Pray for the appointment. Please pray that God will work in Jan, Gerald and Mom so that they can understand the treatment options. Pray that they will also know in their hearts which treatment is the best for Jan.
2) Pray that the treatment Dr. Gilbert offers is the BEST treatment for Jan and not simply one of his clinical trials.
3) Pray as she gets ready to embark on this new treatment that there will be minimal side effects, but maximum results.
4) Pray for PEACE and UNDERSTANDING.
5) Pray for our family that we will all be ready and available to do whatever is necessary as we walk this journey with Jan.
6) Pray if the best option is surgery again that she will have GREAT results with no deficits or complications.
7) Pray for safe travel home.
To find more Word-filled Wednesdays, visit 160AcreWoods