Saturday, April 26, 2008

~Daily Thought~

Each person should judge his own actions and not compare himself with others. Then he can be proud for what he himself has done.Galatians 6:4 (NCV)

It's easy to judge others. It's much harder judging ourselves. So how do we do this. Jesus is ultimately the one that we should model. Will we live up to his example? Probably not. But as long as we do our best, God is happy. So if I'm going to compare my life, my lifestyle, my actions, my thoughts, etc. to anyone, it should be to Jesus. I'm not going to be perfect. I must simply strive to be. Then I can be proud of who I am.

1 comment:

AngelK said...

Very good "Daily Thought". So right you are!!! Thank you for the kind words on my blog. Most of all thank you for your prayers! My prayers will be with your sister as well.