Monday, March 3, 2008

~Faith~

This is a pic taken in 1964 @ Easter. I think I always had pink Easter dresses. Such fun times. We told Grammy that Ms. Aubree needs the "full works" for Easter just as we did.


Here we are at the end of the first day of the week. It has started out well. Things may be inching along. I do feel the devil is trying to get us any way he can, but we're still standing and we are still PRAISING OUR GOD! Though the road has been mighty bumpy lately and it is not an easy road to travel, especially the second time! I believe in my heart that there is still work on this earth for Janet to do, otherwise it could have all been over four months ago. It is not time.



In this world we live in, it wouldn't have surprised me if my Mom, either sister or myself would have had cancer, especially breast, but never in my wildest dreams would I have ever thought one of us would have brain cancer. And, not my baby sister!



I'm not really understanding God's choice here. If one of us had to have brain cancer. Why out of the Mom, Donna, Jan and myself would he choose Jan? Or Mom or Donna? They are not the likely choice. I know there is a bigger picture. I know it is not for me to understand. We have to put our Faith in God and let him direct us.

Often times God demonstrates His faithfulness in adversity by providing for us what we need to survive. He does not change our painful circumstances. He sustains us through them.- Charles Stanley

No comments: