Monday, February 25, 2008

~New Week~ New Focus~

Well, this is a new week and new focus. Yesterday was Sunday and it was good to be in church and spend time with God. Jan is adjusting to her medications somewhat. That is always a plus. Trust~Faith these two words to me kind of go hand in hand. Sometimes it is hard to trust and have faith. But we just need to have a little. Remember we just need to have enough faith ~ the size of a mustard seed. That is so small.

I think I've become consumed in helping my sister that I'm not accomplishing anything else. I want to help her, spend time with her, but I also need to get back into all of my regular routines such as exercise and spending time with some of my friends, etc. so that I can be refreshed all around.


Lamentations 3:21-25

This I recall to my mind, therefore I have hope. Through the Lord's mercies we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. The Lord is my portion, says my soul, Therefore I hope in Him! The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, to the soul who seeks Him. It is good that one should hope and wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.

I also want to try my hand at web design. So look out for a new look (hopefully) on the blog soon.

No comments: