Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's That Time AGAIN

While we love to hear the results STABLE, we love even more hearing results, "LIGHTER." So, it appears the treatment is working even better as the tumor is less visible.

Psalm 106 ~ 1 Praise the LORD. Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Psalm 135 ~ 1 Praise the LORD. Praise the name of the LORD; praise him, you servants of the LORD.

Thank you so very much for joining us in prayer. Please join us as we PRAISE GOD for these fabulous results.

Cheryl

6 comments:

Sheryl said...

woohoo!!!! praise God indeed.

Denise said...

Praise God my dear friend.

Laurie Ann said...

AMEN!!!!!! Praising Him now for these results.

Tracy said...

Praise God!!! That's awesome news. Thanks so much for the update. = ) Love & hugs!

Christina said...

Good news. I am so happy for Jan. I am so glad that this course of action is working and I agree in prayer that it will continue to work.

Susan said...

Oh Cheryl,

What WONDERFUL words!!! I'm just thrilled.

God has been faithful.

Give your sister a hug from me♥