Monday, March 16, 2009

~Update~

Today I met with a local placement agency today, as well as did some testing. I did fine on my testing part. Before working in the medical field, I worked in the legal field for a lot of years. Never thought I would contemplate going back in the legal field, but I guess God has a way of changing our minds/hearts/desires.

With this agency, there are several law firms looking for a legal assistant in the area where I have experience. My Resume has been sent out. Before leaving my interview, one of the firms had called about getting an interview set up. I was familiar with one of the firms.

I had hoped that the job I took last July would work out. I've given my best, but it is am going nowhere.

Please join me as I continue looking for a job.

I then went and spent the afternoon with Jan. We had a good time just visiting. I took my beads and supplies and she made some necklaces. I'll have to get her to take pictures.

Thanks for all!

Cheryl

4 comments:

Denise said...

Oh sweetie, I know God is going to bless you with a wonderful job. So glad you were able to spend some time with Jan today. I love you.

Tracy said...

You know you have my continuing prayers. Glad the meeting went well yesterday and also for the opportunity it gave you to spend some time with Jan. = ) Keep us posted.

Love & prayers...
Tracy

Laurie Ann said...

Still praying, my friend. Sounds like some promising leads! Glad you enjoyed your visit with Jan. How's she doing?

Erica said...

I will absolutely be praying for you! What an awesome privelege we have to share our needs with friends all over the world!
I also wanted to thank you for "following" my blog. My husband has asked me to put in some "privacy protection" so I put that in place today. I would love to keep you on the list, so if you e-mail me your e-mail address and I will send you an invite.
ericastidham00@hotmail.com
Thanks for understanding.