Monday, November 10, 2008

~Tempt My Tummy Tuesday~


BROCCOLI SALAD

5-6 cups broccoli flowerets
1/2 cup red onion, chopped
5-6 strips of bacon, crumbled
1 cup of grated cheddar cheese

Combine broccoli, onion, bacon and cheese in a large bowl.

Dressing:

1 cup mayonnaise
1/3 cup sugar
2 Tablespoons vinegar

Mix dressing ingredients well and pour over vegetables and mix well. Refrigerate for 1-3 hours before serving.
For more recipes, go here to Lana or here to Lisa .
Have a great Tuesday.
Cheryl

6 comments:

Denise said...

Well, you definitely tempted my tummy sweetie.

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Simple and good. Sounds great.

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

YUM! I have made a salad similar and it is absolutely delish!! :D Easy and the flavors blend so well!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Ya know what, I am putting this on my list because normally I wouldn't make something like this and that's exactly why I am going to. I feel like cooking outside of my box. I have no doubt it would be good. Thanks!!!!!

Erica said...

Oh, I love that salad, but never knew how to make it...yummy!

Lana said...

This is the salad I take when asked to bring a side dish to some event. It is easy and everyone always loves it!