Last week, one of my close bloggy friends, who you all know and love, Laurie Ann
honored me with, "A Perfect Blend of Friendship Award." Thank you Laurie Ann. This means so much to me. I'm honored to call you friend.
This award has a questionnaire. Which I think I shy away from, because of "what is they don't like my answers, or if they think I dumb or ........ but I'll answer them.
1. Do you have the same friends since childhood? No, I don't. I do have a few close friends that I have had since in my early 20's that I used to work with.
2. What do you value most about your friends? My answer to this mirrors, what Laurie Ann used, so I'm going to say "ditto". "The qualities mentioned in this award, trust, kindness, honesty and caring. And above all, love. Respect is another value I have, as well as our common love for God."
3. Are your friends your sounding boards? There are a couple of friends that are. But, ultimately I have to trust God that he will lead me down the correct paths, so to speak.
4. What is your favorite activity to share with your friends? One friend of mine in particular that we don't see each other a great deal of the time, but we have a special connection. Whenever we see each other, it is like we pick up where we left off. We have a lot of fun together, but she is also one that I know at any time I could ask her to pray about something, and she is always there.
Now the fun part, I am to pass this on to five friends.........Love you all!
1. Tracy @ My Cup Runneth Over.
2. Tonya @ Safe in HIS Arms.
3. Amy @ Mom of 4~Saved By Grace.
4. Melanie @ The Fruits of the Spirit.
5. Denise @ Shortybears Place.
Then I got a couple of other awards from Gi @ U Can Hope 2. Gi is a fairly new bloggy friend, to me. Go check out her blogs, if you haven't already. You will be blessed.
So, the word of the week, it seems, is friendship.
I'm going to pass these on to:
1. Laurie Ann @ A Magnolia Heart Beats.
2. Christina @ All That Blog
3. Darlene @ Everything to Me aka Puff's Pocket
I hope you all enjoy these.