Monday, August 4, 2008

~Thank You! Melanie & Laurie Ann~ I Humbled & Honored~

Two weeks ago I received two awards in one day! I'm very late in properly thanking Melanie and Laurie Ann and for passing these along for others to enjoy!

The first award is the "Kind Blogger Award." This award is from Melanie at The Fruits of the Spirit.

Later the same day, I got the "Brilliante Weblog Award " from Laurie Ann at A Magnolia's Heart Beats.
Thank you Melanie and Laurie Ann for the gift of these awards. You've blessed me so much over the last few months. If you've never visited Melanie or Laurie Ann, please do so. They are both gems. You will come away being blessed.

Now, there aren't any specific rules for passing these along, so I'm going to bless some bloggers with 2 awards each on the same day! This is a very hard decision because I don't want to leave anyone out.

I've chosen each of these ladies for different reasons. Please visit their blogs, either to check them out or congratulate them.

Natalie at Married to the Preacher
Lana at
Right Here...Right Now
Lisa at
Blessed With Grace
Amy Deanne at
The 160 Acre Woods
Iris at
Sting My Heart

Pass it on, friends, and be blessed...

6 comments:

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Oh, Cheryl, you are so sweet! Thanks!!

Lana said...

Cheryl, you are so dear. Thank you so much for this recognition and you sweet words to me today.

God Bless!
Lana

Amydeanne said...

aww thanks Cheryl.. you truly deserve those awards more than anyone I know!
hugs and prayers my sweet friend!

Tracy said...

Hey precious friend! It warms my heart to see your love & kindness honored. You bless many, my friend!

Blessings,
Echo ; )

Christina said...

Congratulations. Again you deserve them. I get so much out of your blog that I can't even begin to tell you. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to check out the other bloggers you have listed.

Natalie said...

Hey, Cheryl!
Thanks so much for this award! I've been out of town since last week and have just found this. I am honored!