Monday, July 14, 2008

~THANK YOU TRACY & LEA!~

I was quite surprised, honored and humbled today! I wasn't expecting one, much less two of the Arte y Pico (meaning “Peak of Art”) award. I received these awards from Tracy at My Cup Runneth Over and from Lea at Shabby Olde Potting Shed.

I enjoy Tracy's blog for many reasons. Tracy has a heart for the Lord. If you visit her blog, which I suggest you do, you will be uplifted. There are times in life you meet someone whom you are instantly drawn to. Tracy is that person for me. Thank you, Tracy. Not just for this award, but for who you are, as well as all your prayers and encouragement you send my way! You inspire me to be a better person.

Next, I enjoy Lea's blog for many reasons also. Lea also has a heart for the Lord. You will also receive a blessing if you visit Lea. There hasn't been a time that I've visited Lea and didn't come away with a smile and a lot of times laughing. Lea, you truly are an inspiration to me. Thank you for this award, as well as all your prayers and for just being the woman you are!

As a recipient of these awards, I have been asked to share each award with five blogs that bless me. I have chosen:

Sheryl at The Perch
Christina at All That Blog
Darlene at Everything to Me aka Puff's Pocket
Kim at ~Seasons of My Heart~
Peggy at Mazes, Messes, Miracles...aMAZING GRACE

Tracy at My Cup Runneth Over
Susan at Forever His
Melanie at The Fruits of the Spirit
Angie at Knightly News
Pia at My Life's Journey

All of these women have touched me in many different ways. They are all Godly women who
I've never met in person, though I would love to and will ONE DAY. If it is not this side of heaven, then it will be the other.

I visit these blogs frequently and I always leave being blessed! There is no "thank you" big enough for all your kind words and prayers for me, my family and most especially the prayers for my sister who is fighting an aggressive cancer.

There are so many other blogs that I adore and mean so much to me. This was certainly a difficult decision!

Congratulations friends!

Your “official instructions” follow. Now go forth and share the love! To the recipients of the award...pick five blogs you consider deserving of this award, whether for creativity, design, interesting material, or contributions to the blogging community, no matter what language. Name each nominee and link to his/her blog. Show the award and include the name (and link to his/her blog) of whoever presented you with this award.Link to the
Arte y Pico blog so everyone knows the origin of this award. Post these rules.

May your lives be richly blessed!

8 comments:

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

Cheryl~
Awh...you are just SO sweet!!! You truly have TOUCHED, and BLESSED my life!

I'm humbled...by this award.

Blessings to you...and prayers being sent heavenward for your precious sister.

Kim~

Aunt Angie said...

Cheryl---you are too sweet! Thank you---it is you who have touched our lives! You are so encouraging and uplifting! God bless you!

Darlene said...

I am so excited! I have not received a blog award before!
You are so sweet and you have such a great heart!
You always have such encouraging words to say and I look forward to reading your blog each day.
Thank you for the award and thinking of me. This has made my day!
Blessings,
Darlene

Sheryl said...

Cheryl-

You are so kind! Thank you! However, you are the one who is a source of encouragment for ME. It is a privilege to pray for you and your family.

Even though you don't spell your name right, I still love ya,

Sheryl

Melanie said...

Cheryl, Thank you so much for this award... I feel truly honored. What a special blessing!

Anonymous said...

cheryl, you are so sweet! thank you for thinking of me. i sure love to meet my blogger friends on of these days. you have encouraged me in so many ways. somebody has give me this award already but i sure will mention this again on my next "personal" post.

love ya, friend! (((HUGS)))

Christina said...

Cheryl,
you are so sweet. What a nice award. I can't wait to pass it along.

I am so glad that I can be an encouragement to you especially since you have been such an encouragement to me. Always thinking of my mom and now my sister. Thank you my sister in Christ.

Anonymous said...

hi cheryl! here's the link. =D

http://myblog2002.blogspot.com/2008/07/weekend-adventure-et-al.html