Monday, May 12, 2008

~Okay Now~

"You will show me the path that leads to life; your presence fills me with yoy and brings me pleasure forever." Psalms 16:11 GNT

Circumstances can be dire and forecasts bleak, but when you are close to God, you can be secure enough to step forward in your life with purpose and courage. You can have confidence to move toward goals and objectives, and know that God is with you.

As God accompanies you, he gives wisdom to your mind, resolve to your will, and joy to your heart. He reinforces that you belong to him. He makes known the many and caried resources he makes available to you. God's presence guarantees that you will never be alone and that you will never have to face anything by yourself.

You can stand tall because God lifts you up. You can stride confidently because God walks with you.

"Even when the way goes through Death Valley, I'm not afraid when you walk at my side. Your trusty shepherd's crook makes me feel secure." Psalms 23:4 The Message

Taken from "Quiet Moments in the Presence of God"

God accompanies us at all times. We can rest assured that he is walking with us, even at the most difficult of times.



No comments: