Wednesday, March 12, 2008

~Praises~

We just got our phone call from Jan. We are absolutely THRILLED with the results. Everything is as it was a month ago. There is NO GROWTH and NO NEW TUMORS.

Please join us as we PRAISE GOD for answering our prayers! We are so very thankful to have family and friends who love Jan and Gerald, as well as our family who help us as we walk this road.

The trip has been somewhat tiring for Jan and she feels somewhat weak. However, she is ecstatic to get this news. You can hear the relief in her voice. They are already on their way home. Please pray for safe travels.

~Details~Jan will return to M.D. Anderson in April, one month for follow up visit. The plan is not to run an MRI when she returns in April, but she will have one in May. She will not go back on the Accutane as they believe this is the medication that she is allergic to and do not want to start her on that and then have an allergic reaction and have to start all over again. Dr. Gilbert also gave her a medication to help with fatigue. This is a medication that I am familiar from working where I do and I believe it will benefit her.


Lamentations 3:21-25This I recall to my mind, therefore I have hope. Through the Lord's mercies we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. The Lord is my portion, says my soul, Therefore I hope in Him! The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, to the soul who seeks Him. It is good that one should hope and wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord. Thank you again for your prayers, love and friendship.

~Praising God~

No comments: